Stafford Auto Trial

monty_jon

Just checked facebook page again, third item down, this is going in from facebook, have also tried it via google but then it is months behind, don't ask me why computers not my thing, only do basics, think you probably do need facebook account to view.

I've uploaded them onto the news page but no idea how long it will take for them to appear as TC administrators have to authorise it.

The Stafford Auto website is not up to date.  I've just taken over running the club and don't have admin access to it so I can't put the results on there, or do anything with it until I do, and at the moment I don't know who previously maintained it.

The results are on the facebook page which is public, so any facebook user should see them. If your not on facebook then no you won't see them. Facebook is real time and a lot quicker and easier to use which is why a lot of clubs use it now.

I can send you a copy if you PM me your email address

Front page now

Generally any delay in publishing on TC is only a matter of a few hours. I'm informed when a new article is added and publish as soon as possible.

I'm not going to get into the pros and cons of Facebook, mainly because I can't think of many pros :D There's no doubt it's in decline though and sooner or later will go the way of MySpace, Bebo et al

Glad you and your son enjoyed it Roger. It was very slippery in places but nothing overly demanding - a good learning exercise for riding that type of condition.... I remember he had 3 good cleans on my section and rode it well.

The results go straight onto the club facebook page when done as most of the riders are on there looking for them before I've got home..... Then I normally put them on the front page here but hadn't got around to it immediately and ended up fairly busy last week so overlooked it.

A soon as I get Admin to the club website sorted they'll be on there as well but not sure how long that will take. I used to e-mail them out but lost the group email I had and it's a lot of effort to create that again, plus not everyone puts their email address on the entry form.

Hope to see you at future events and hopefully the next one will be a little drier.

28th May (Saturday pm)
28th August
30th October
26th December

The results go straight onto the club facebook page when done as most of the riders are on there looking for them before I've got home..... Then I normally put them on the front page here but hadn't got around to it immediately and ended up fairly busy last week so overlooked it.

If you're busy, just email results file to news@trialscentral.com and I'll sort the rest. That's actually easier for me too because of the way I now handle results files. They're all imported into one big database which I'll make public once I've completed backporting the 4000 or so historic results files I've got.