Make Perce Ride The Scott

Andy

Some of you will know James Percival of the Richmond area. Percy hung up his boots a while back and it would be fair to say, has somewhat let himself go (ie tubster :D)  Now, Percy's two daughters (both student nurses) are doing the Great North Run this year to raise funds for Bloodwise (formerly Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research) with a sponsorship target of £500.

Silly Percy has said if they can raise £1000 then he'll ride the 2016 Scott Trial, so with the power of the Interwebs I'm going all out to help them reach that target.

Any sponsorship, no matter how small will help greatly in making the fat lad suffer come October :D

Justgiving Link

A worthy cause, getting James to don his 1 piece suit again is priceless

Not even £10k would get me in a one piece suit.

Done, will he need a map reader?

I was thinking of offering you the water boy role but I think taping it to my cans is the safer option.

I'm looking forward to October now more than ever.

Time to start saving up good throwing stones  :D

I think you need to dust off the bike as well, it'd do you good.

Perce, I'll arrange for some slow release, high carb complex energy food to be on hand somewhere above Gunnerside Gill.

Doughnuts alright?

I'm a big fan of your optimism, lets hope it's Surrender in the morning or you might get tired waiting.

Edited by perce
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

• 2 weeks later...