First Bultaco

vmax666

Mmmh ... bikes appereance looks weird very much work in detail was done to make a new seat, new fenders were mounted but the foot pegs and rear brake were left rusty crusty, as the hole exhaust, as too the air filter setup is not my personal fashion.

No idea the bike seems to be in "unbalanced maintaining" status the seller spend some GBP for a neat seat and new fenders and Aldo claims to have the engine rebuild but haven't had the time and mony to do a wire wheel job to the exhaust together with a 5E can of rattle can paint ... ??? thus I would have asked for bills of the engine rebuild, probably I' am too sceptic in this matter.

Then ride it and be happy!

To the dented petrol tank, I personal would leave it as it is, doing more important things first like the airbox, then the bend rear brake does the rear brake work well?

In the meantime I would too sort the rusted parts, getting them de- rusted and plated (home solution) see YouTube for electrolytic de rusting and zinc plating.

• Like 1