2015 Txt Pro Racing - F/brake Lever Hitting Throttle

jml

Hey all, 

I was adjusting my F/Brake lever position outboard today and I noticed that if I try to move the master cylinder/lever too close to the throttle it ends up fouling. Is this normal? Never noticed this on my Beta. Throttle is the standard domino, Master cylinder is also the standard one fit to the bike (braktec). 

Edited by jml

You can reposition everything, so it might just need some adjustment.

You can turn the throttle a bit, move the master cilinder a bit more inward, etc.

A picture might make your problem more clear.

Edited by crazybond700

Photo is not of my bike, but identical set up. If I move the master close to the throttle tube, so outboard of the bike. A (the base of the brake lever) eventually will start to hit B (the back of the throttle tube). This never happened on my Beta no matter how close I put the two. 

post-20128-0-76541500-1461768136_thumb.png

Something is ''off''. What happens if you try to move the master more inwards? In my opinion you would want to have it quite far inwards. Its better for your levers in case of a drop, and you can hold the outside of the handlebars, and hold the lever with two or one finger.

Edited by crazybond700