Hebo Clothing

hrmad

Hi,

I want to get some gear to match the new bike, some repsol hebo gear, the trousers, shirt and jacket. They are quite expensive, just wanted to ask if anyone else has bought them, what sort of quality they are? Are the sizes accurate, I usually wear a 32" trouser in MX gear and small top,

Thanks guys

I picked up the Hebo Repsol gear and I feel the sizing is quite close, quality seems good and I am quite happy with them. 

The one note would be the shirt cuffs run a bit snug so if your wrists are large they will run tight.  Mine are ok but even with the extra expense I am considering having some softer and looser cuffs put in at my local tailors. (bit right brained about tight things on my wrists...)

Edited by jonnyc21
  • Like 1

I picked up the Hebo Repsol gear and I feel the sizing is quite close, quality seems good and I am quite happy with them. 

The one note would be the shirt cuffs run a bit snug so if your wrists are large they will run tight.  Mine are ok but even with the extra expense I am considering having some softer and looser cuffs put in at my local tailors. (bit right brained about tight things on my wrists...)

Thanks Jonny I'll have to get a set when I can afford to again, thanks :)