10Th Title

pro sport

I'm particularly impressed with Amos Bilbao's on the 4ride!

Only resemblance to a 4 ride was the tank/seat unit bet underneath it was a standard 4rt or even something a bit factory special?

You can see Honda's headlines now?

Only resemblance to a 4 ride was the tank/seat unit bet underneath it was a standard 4rt or even something a bit factory special?

You can see Honda's headlines now?

Ummm... isn't that basically what a 4-ride already is? A 4rt with a bigger tank and a seat? I kind of doubt Honda expended much effort tricking out a semi-trail bike for an event they don't really attach much importance to.

an event they don't really attach much importance to.

They sent the full factory truck from Spain to Scotland complete with mechanics. That doesn't come cheap.

This is rapidly going off topic, so going back to Mr. Lampkin:

Most SSDT wins

Youngest winner

and now we believe oldest winner too.

• Like 5

its a fanstastic achievement, and now doubt Dougie had Mart in his thoughts the entire time!! I really believe that the SSDT is an event that is totally catering to all of the skills both physically and mentally, that made Dougie the rider he is. Put age aside, there perhaps has never been a rider in history with his determination and ability to deal with adversity. Congrats Doug!

• Like 1