Outlaw Trial

The 29th running of the Outlaw Trial, takes place this weekend at Scotch Creek. BC - hosted by the Shuswap riders, and sanctioned by the WTC ( World Trials Canada) - There are classes for Vintage and Kids on Saturday, followed by the Modern bikes on Sunday. - Free camping on site.

29th running - very cool !

Hope you guys have a great event - wish I could make it but I'm still feeling last weekends event plus it would be a 5,413 km drive from my house google is saying 55hrs but pretty sure that is without meal breaks :D.

Cheers !

The Outlaw Trial went well with a good turn out of riders, in spite of a very wet forecast - which was "Dead on" for the Sunday Modern, but luckily stayed sunny & dry for the Saturday Vintage, followed by the kids evening event on the little electric bikes.

Brandon Wince (Beta) took the Expert win on Sunday, ahead of Sam King and Sean Bird who tied for 2nd - (Sam got the verdict on cleans) - We had riders from all over BC and Alberta.

Next Round of the Series goes next month in Rocky Mountain House Alberta.