Drayton Bantam Buying Advice

italianstallion

Funny thing is, it just isn't like that. Without exception ALL the Pre65 or Classic trials I have ever ridden have been friendly and a bloody good laugh. This thread does not represent the fun that is had every weekend of the year on old bangers.

Jon what you say mirrors my own experience of classic trials.

• Like 2

Funny thing is, it just isn't like that. Without exception ALL the Pre65 or Classic trials I have ever ridden have been friendly and a bloody good laugh. This thread does not represent the fun that is had every weekend of the year on old bangers.

That is good to hear

• Like 1

For anyone that's interested, there were very few takers on the insurance front for the Drayton. Carole Nash have a 5k limit which is bordering on not being enough, Footman James didn't want to know, Peter James weren't interested as it deviates from the original bike, MSM agreed to quote but didn't get back to me. The only one I got any joy out of was Bikesure (Adrian flux I believe). I was able to spec absolutely everything on the policy for just over a ton. Seems reasonable to me. Stewart

Edited by italianstallion
  • Like 2