Protection Vests

crazybond700

It looks like they might become compulsory/mandatory. Who makes them, which ones are recommended?

I have one with one plate for the front (or back), for mountainbiking etc and some for MX and enduro but those are to big and hard for trial. But I think a backplate might be more usefull.

Become compulsory at the club level? That seems a little nuts, but, in any event...

I wore this when I was still riding enduro: http://www.motosport.com/axo-air-cage

It works fine for trial if you're inclined (which you might be depending on what level you ride at). The integrated elbow protection is great, and while it looks like it'd be restrictive, I find it largely unnoticeable.

Become compulsory at the club level? That seems a little nuts, but, in any event...

I wore this when I was still riding enduro: http://www.motosport.com/axo-air-cage

It works fine for trial if you're inclined (which you might be depending on what level you ride at). The integrated elbow protection is great, and while it looks like it'd be restrictive, I find it largely unnoticeable.

I have something like that, but its too big for trial.

At WTC and EC level they are compulsory next season I think. National level will follow (depending on country).

Edited by crazybond700

• 5 months later...

if you ride also street motorcycle you may consider Dainese City Guard jacket - 

I use it for very hot days ride around town and for my trial practices. Saved me from several bruises when practicing in harder terrain....