2008 Txt Raga 300 Fork Service

toshy

Hi I have a 2008.5 txt raga 300 and am trying to service my fork. I dropped the lowers and drained the oil, I tried to remove the top caps but they are attached to the spring assembly. I am not sure what type of forks they are. It says Sachs on the fork stickers so I would assume that's what they are?? I am not to sure how to set the oil height as the spring assembly is attached to the top cap??? Any suggestions

It should be marchossi's but there were some troubles arround them, mine came with paolli's.

If you pull the spring down, you can get a wrench on the bold, which will also lock the spring preventing it going back up again. Then you can undo the cap.

Marzocchi forks they are, I got them striped and back together. The rebound leg rod appears to be off centre in the stanction, could my cartridge be bent??

The compression side feels ok but still has some stiction feels like it's coming from within the dampener cartridge not to sure what to do about this

Edited by toshy