Trs Clutch Effort

heffergm

Given the trs clutch design, does anyone know if it's possible to lighten the clutch effort? If so, what would be involved?

I'm interested in one, but as standard I just wouldn't be able to ride a whole event on one without serious hand cramping. I've got all kinds of joint issues, so a result light clutch is important, and my current GG is the most feathery I've ever had

What did you think of the TRS compared to your GG? (or do you mean you rode Stu's GG in FLA?)

I rode his TRS. I liked it a lot. Felt like my gasgas but smoother. I didn't put it through the paces too hard but i think i would like a little more pop. Gearing was also different being a 5 speed. In Tennessee we got the whole sales pitch from Jim Snell and many of the things on the bike were done with thought. My first observation was that rear fender and how high it humps up but its explained as to why its like that. I am not going to run out and change but when the time comes its high on my list. 

--Biff

Yeah, it looks really well designed. I think had GG not put this travesty of a transmission in my bike (although to be fair, it's only 4->5 that feels like a 2spd rear end), I wouldn't even consider changing. But they did, so I am... because transmission aside, the GG is the best thing I've ridden.

ive been riding over 30 years and have had many of bikes and i personally love this transmission. doesnt shift hreat but its super ingenious in its workings. that feeling is because it is a two speed rear end with no synchro.

--Biff