Ttc Nationals

biffsgasgas

So some breaking news here. Martina and I were on our second loop and Pat come mxing by us on section four obviously on his second loop as well. He had a clean of course and right behind him was and out of breath frexia. later we show up to section ten and were told that frexias minder did some rock moving and it cost him a five. these two will no doubt finish before we do.

off for loop three and more dumb dabs.

--Biff

• Like 2

Cool post Biff ster    I have a feeling few riders are  as fit as Pat  totally hope some bigger challenges lean the advantage his way  .  You didn't share who may have the advantage  ,maybe you didn't know  , but  the words were encouraging,to some degree thanks

• Like 1

In his defense, Freixa has been out of the game for quite some time and is something like 38. So we can probably forgive him a few deep breathes.

I will forgive Freixa a few deep breaths.................hell I get winded walking up a flight of stairs.

But I will not forgive his minder for adjusting the section.  a well deserved 5 in my opinion.

• Like 2

Yes it was a bit sureal being at ttc with no rain. the traction was amazing which isnt usually the case. it didnt take much for you to lose a place ir two with dumb mistakes. all in all it was a fun weekend with not a lot of humidity.

--biff