Jarvis Did It Again

crazybond700

The guy is incredible. Gra is such a hard worker and so chilled out. A true professional with many more years under his belt.In hard enduro skill wins over effort.

All those years working his ass off for MR earning shirt buttons is now paying off on the enduro scene.

Poor old Taddy has had his day up against these boys.

Gra is in a league of his own.

Edited by gasgas249uk

Too bad Johnny was laid up this year. I'd also like to see Cody come in having actually prepped for Erzberg (he did not real training and finished second, being busy with engineering exams at university).

In any event, Graham is amazing. I hope he keeps going for a good while... he certainly seems up to it physically, which is quite the inspiration for 40-somethings like me ;)

Congrats to Grimbo, really pleased he's kicking butt and earning a proper wage too (I hope). He was my favourite rider in trials, never had the best of anything, but just got on with it and got some fantastic results and deserveredly so. I remember when he snapped his Cruciate ligament at Hawstone park wtc, he was in extreme pain (anyone who has snapped it will know what it's like) he put a knee brace on and kept going. I was at the SSDT when he won It for the final time in 2006, really deserved it. I think he'd be a worthy candidate for an MBE with what he's achieved.

Really nice guy and deserves to get the glory of his success.

• Like 1

Too bad Johnny was laid up this year. I'd also like to see Cody come in having actually prepped for Erzberg (he did not real training and finished second, being busy with engineering exams at university).

In any event, Graham is amazing. I hope he keeps going for a good while... he certainly seems up to it physically, which is quite the inspiration for 40-somethings like me ;)

I think his relaxed style and methal hardness makes him able to use less physicall power. This is why he can win from the youngsters.

Watch carls dinner and his style. Relaxed, sitting down, using some feet left an right. Others look way more tired and (too) agressive on some parts. His pace is so amazing.

http://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1NFAJFW112111/finals

Wonder how extreme enduro guys would do at e.g an ssdt. Surely they are not used to not use their feet (well a lot are trials riders so they would). I quess those extreme enduro's have way better media coverage, and money can be earned with it, and pro teams ride there etc.

Edited by crazybond700

Wonder how extreme enduro guys would do at e.g an ssdt. Surely they are not used to not use their feet (well a lot are trials riders so they would). I quess those extreme enduro's have way better media coverage, and money can be earned with it, and pro teams ride there etc.

Every top extreme rider bar one or two that are coming up now (Wade Young springs to mind) has a trials background, or they're outright trials champions at some level. Cody Webb was NATC trials champion I don't know how many times, Graham obviously competed at the world level (and has already won the SSDT more than once), etc. etc. The list goes on. I'm sure they'd give good showings at the SSDT...

To my mind Graham is becoming a legend akin with the likes of Malcolm Smith. I don't use that word lightly.

The guy is a winner , a worker. He is not normal or typical one little bit.

We're so lucky to have a guy like this representing us on the World stage.

• Like 1