Bleeding Clutch...

paulmac

I'm having problems with clutch stick on my 2015 300 and started by bleeding the clutch circuit (Braketec). 

A mate gave me top tip which you all may know, but since I didn't see it on this forum I thought I'd share it.

Bleeding from the top down is a pain in the provable and takes for ever but if you remove the top cover then undo the master cylinder from the crankcase (thoroughly cleaning the area first) you can bleed form the bottom up by pulling in the clutch leaver and carefully pushing in the piston on the master cylinder - magic happens and the air shoots out of the top reservoir (bit messy so have a rag handy) .

Hope this helps some other folk.

Paul Mac

• Like 1

Back brake tip: get some pressure with the normal methods (or by reverse flushing the circuit, or with vacuum pump). Ride, with the brake on if it does not slip you have air, make sure its hot and put some water on the brake.

Or remove the wheel and let the brake hang down (put it on the disk though) than bleed it. The problem is in the angle.

Edited by crazybond700