Hi From Memphis, Tn Usa

anoldsman

Hi everyone. I purchased a 1990 something Aprilia 280 Climber a couple of years ago. Before I could ride it, I found out that the piston and cylinder were damaged due to sever detonation. I've spent the last couple of years trying to find the parts to fix it but I finally have up and looked for a new ride. I went to the Nationals in Sequatchie, TN to watch my first trials event live. I meet some wonderful people that helped me better understand the event and to find a bike. A Sherco mechanic, Brad, found a 2015 Sherco 300 for an amazing price that I just couldn't pass up. I can't say enough about all of the help Ryan Young and his employees have given me. I'm a loyal Sherco and RYP for life now.

Hey

You're welcome to come ride with us, the ITSA (twin-shock assoc) Southeast is mainly a vintage trials club, but we put on a great trial and welcome modern bikes too.  Our next event is Jun 11/12 near Dickson TN,  most of us camp and have a big time.  Ck out twinshock.org.

• Like 1

Thanks!! I'd love to but I still need to figure out how to transport the bike with my Ford Focus Hatchback. I won't have anything in time to ride but I just might drive up and watch. I'll check the site for information.

Hi everyone. I purchased a 1990 something Aprilia 280 Climber a couple of years ago. Before I could ride it, I found out that the piston and cylinder were damaged due to sever detonation. I've spent the last couple of years trying to find the parts to fix it but I finally have up and looked for a new ride. I went to the Nationals in Sequatchie, TN to watch my first trials event live. I meet some wonderful people that helped me better understand the event and to find a bike. A Sherco mechanic, Brad, found a 2015 Sherco 300 for an amazing price that I just couldn't pass up. I can't say enough about all of the help Ryan Young and his employees have given me. I'm a loyal Sherco and RYP for life now.

Was it this Brad? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17TuJX5EN6A

• Like 1

Hahahaha...I'd love to but I just bought the Focus less than a year ago.  My plan is to by a cargo van / Transit in 2-3 years. :D

Find a cheap Mini truck , make it reliable , and go ride !!!

I've got a 2012 Nissan NV 1500 Cargo van , That I bought expressly for hauling bikes and camping , but I don't get enough time to go compete , so I use my van for a Daily driver ....But I might put a trailer hitch on my hot rod Miata , just for fun ! But I do LOVE my van !

Glenn

• Like 1

I've got a 2012 Nissan NV 1500 Cargo van , That I bought expressly for hauling bikes and camping , but I don't get enough time to go compete , so I use my van for a Daily driver ....But I might put a trailer hitch on my hot rod Miata , just for fun ! But I do LOVE my van !

Glenn

Talk to Biffsgasgas about how to get that hitch on a Miata.  he successfully pulled a 3 place open trailer with his for many years.  Was the coolest car to roll up in the pits.

And moved some logs etc around the trials property as well.

Also if you need a roof rack on the Miata he is the man that know how to make that happen.

Glenn

I'd love a cargo van but I tapped out my account to buy the bike. But, it's in my 3 year plan to get one as soon as the Focus is paid off.

• Like 1