350 T Clutch Plates !

bultacobob

Thanks guys, I called Steve but he has not yet sourced a set for the bike but is in negotiations. So will just have to service what I have got.

The clutch is very stiff and drags a little which is making the gear change difficult. So some spanner time on the old girl is now needed.

A friend of mine here in Australia who is desperate for a new clutch for his 250T has been in email contact with Sureflex, after a long delay they have responded and said they can supply clutch plates for the Italjet but no part # has been mentioned. I will let you know more soon hopefully, I'm after a set for my 350T also.

• 2 years later...

Hello all I have not been on the forum for a long time. I still ride my white T 350 Italjet and it still puts a smile on my face. The clutch has started to slip in the higher gears and appears to have adjustment. Can any one help with the correct adjustment procedure as I think it will be similar to Bultaco setup any help appreciated.