Pol Tarres Retires From Trial

Yes Baldi. As we know there is no chance of money in trial . Enduro offers more of a chance at a career where you can buy things like food and water lol.

It's a good move. There are only so many 12-14 place results they can handle. It's hardly good for moral. So off to pastures new with the chance of a future as a rider.

Pol didn't get the trial results of Jarvis bit he'd certainly beat Knighter and Walker on a trials bike .. so there is hope :)

Billy took erzberg by storm. I love his riding style. He has a spark of brilliance in his riding like Eddie K . They throw caution to the wind but just need to avoid injury. I'm not sure Taddy is really up to it anymore in extreme ... but it's too early to say.

Gomez is on the way up.

He's also been training at a Motocross track to get his speed up and......

☆☆☆☆☆Pol has his first enduro this weekend near Tarragona !!!!!! ☆☆☆.

Fingers crossed he has results he's happy with

It'll definitely be interesting to see how a recent world level trials rider fares in hard enduro. Jarvis is still the benchmark.

Yes in Europe. Cody Webb who is a Factory Red Bull/KTM rider is at the top of the list in North America, and a former National Trials Champ in the USA. I found it quite hilarious watching the Red Bull TV version of Erzberg this year with all the comentators picks on who would win, then scanning the start lineup passing right by Cody. He finished 2nd!!!!!!

• Like 1

But Jarvis is imo the Toni Bou of the extreme enduro's. If he has a bad day others have a good one they can win (e.g. Jarvis got disqualified at some events), but if he has a great run he can ride so energy efficient and clean. Looks less agressive, but keeps on going at a quite high pace. But eventually he will get older (will he and toni? lol). I think taddy has had its best days, but he is a great rider like e.g. knight in the enduro's.

Edited by crazybond700
  • Like 1

Gomez's Trials career....

2011 World trial junior champion!
2011 European vice-champion
2011 Top Ten SSDT
2010 Fourth position Enduro Indoor World Championship
2010 World trial junior vice-champion
2009 World trial junior vice-champion
2007 World trial youth champion
2007 TR2 Spanish Champion
2006 Junior Spanish Champion
2005 Junior 125 Spanish Champion
2004 Cadete Spanish Champion

• Like 1

Yes agreed. Was Gomez a trials rider ?

Very much so. Not a very "stylish" rider but very much a contemporary rider of Alexz WIgg Danby Haslams Gubian et al.

Won the junior in 2011 I think couldn't get a deal in Wtc so went straight to extreme.

From Madrid area sister is following on by looks of it

Edited by nigel dabster