Scorpa T-Ride 250F - Missing Carburetor

bob808

Thanks for the info. I saw the carb info in the bike specs.

The problem is that I don't know if there's only one model or more. I don't want to spend the cash on something that doesn't fit.

If there's a single dellorto carb at 28mm then it's good.

I also shot an email to Nigel, thanks for the contact!

Forgot to mention, the bike is a 2008 model.

Edited by bob808

The VHST 28 with the pump jet hasn't been available from Eurocarb (Dellorto UK) for a long time, You'll have a hell of a job finding one, I have two of them on my bikes, I know somebody with a brand new one if required.

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I also have a SCORPA T-RIDE 250 SEF, year 2008 and I'm looking for the same carburetor VHST 28 mm es DELL ORTO, with accelerator pump, but it's impossible to find one online. Does anyone know where I can find the carburetor or another one that I can use instead? Or a repair kit to fix the carburator I already have? 
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated! 
Thank you! 

2 hours ago, oni nou said:

Google 'DELLORTO VHST ES 28MM CARB' to find this website with a listing of what you want www.stein-dinse.biz .it states vergaser VHST ES at a very cheap price of 297.50 EUROS.......bargain!

Thank you, I just checked and I found it. I found it before as well, but there is no image, no item description, so I don't if the carb is the one I'm looking for. I just dropped them line to see if they can send some photos and more details. Thank you once again! 

• 5 years later...
On 6/15/2017 at 4:26 PM, MagdaF said:

Thank you, I just checked and I found it. I found it before as well, but there is no image, no item description, so I don't if the carb is the one I'm looking for. I just dropped them line to see if they can send some photos and more details. Thank you once again! 

Where did you find it? Thanks, Stef