I Knew It Wouldn't Take Long!

model80

My Bike ran well with the Mikuni i was told it was from the 70s ....... But like i said it ran well. Thats the set up i run with the 199B style air fillter, yes my bash plate is from Todotrials easy to order you can email them in English ( nice and friendly to deal with ) they send you bank info  ( its in a big city so i needed to search for the right branch ) and you just send them the money and it arrives in just over a week, i got a good tip of Ibhbul who makes lots of great posts on here fit a piece of rubber between crank cases and the bash plate. 

BR 

• Like 1

Hi Trialsfun   My bike came with the 159 airbox so Im not sure if it makes a difference, I was told they are sort after so not cheep ! unless you have a lucky find, but if your bike runs well i would keep it the way it is.  I think i use about 10 % of what my bike is capable of ........... But i am working on that 

BR 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Mikuni carb in the post the other day, very neat and compact in comparasion to the Bing. Will have to wait a while before I can see how well it runs, as the M80 I'm putting together is first in the que to be finished.

• Like 2

The postman has been busy calling to the house this week. My new shiny 199A extra wide bashplate arrived from Todotrials this morning, really impressed with it, a solid piece of metal that is as light as a feather and very well finished.

Ordered on July 4th, paid with Paypal, arrives at my house Friday morning, excellent!

Edited by model80
  • Like 3