Tillamook Nationals

lineaway

Sooo looking at the expert scores in comparison to the ES scores on Sunday i can't seem to pinpoint which ES sections rode EX if any. I also heard from Quinns minder and it was just too tough. He indicated that he was surprised the twinshockers could make it around the loop. 

--Biff

The young riders are used to very short loops and sections there mommy`s can get to, too watch. The older guys enjoy a day long ride and never rode to impress people, just have the fun themselves. The new riders of the last 20 years have no appreciation that the loop is actually part of the event. Also people forget what the old twin shocks are capable of, but slippery long down hills was not real fun on one. Just hope my 348 makes it through the Colorado event!

• Like 2

Cannot recall the last time Pat had that many! Dem WTC boys can ride! Sections must be pretty tough, but a good learning experience for Pat as well, no shame there!

Wonder if that Mont is close to stock? Martin!!!!?

I find it interesting that old men on forty year old bikes thought the loop was a blast. Did the modern bikes and young riders ride the same course ?.

I didnt know you still had a TS bike and rode the National Ish?? ha ha~  Sounds like there should be more Nationals in the PNW!!

• Like 1

Trevor and I observed the last section both days, the twin shock guys did well, the young ladies impressed me the most, how the manage to ride three loops and not get any mud on them is a mystery to me, they also rode the last section smoother than the guys.

Rain on Friday night and during the day Saturday did make the sections  tougher than expected but it's a rain forest, a bit of slop is nowt.  

• Like 1

I didnt know you still had a TS bike.

I have a boat anchor on the front of my fishing boat, why would I want another ?.

Lineaway is spot on with what the loop and section are like today,  but the Tillamook trial will stick in their memory good or bad, a lot longer than some parking lot rev.  

• Like 1

The RYP guys got a double dose of it then, cuz I am sure the loop for our SuperStars trial was alot harder, perhaps not the length of Tillamook but harder. My son texted tonight and said the loop in Tillamook was awesome, he loved it!!

• Like 1