Ossa Officially Defunct?

imexian

2. From what GG249 says above they aren't coming back.

"It's a great dream but the company is dead as a door nail.

The only way someone might start production is on huge outlay which is completely illogical. Gurt is hoping for someone to invest so he can place himself comfortably within the structure and start drawing a nice salary... and what's wrong with that ?.
Nothing apart from the fact that courting investors and securing their cash is the No 1 priority. Making bikes falls way way down the list.

The factory margin on bikes doesn't pay enough for companies like Ossa to exist .
That's why the no 1 priory is attracting investors with hope that there is one born every minute.

It doesn't make pleasant reading but this is the sad reality of some small trial bike co's. There is nothing wrong with hope.In this case just don't part with cash - it would be gone in a flash."

Edited by nigel dabster

• 3 weeks later...

There is nothing on the OSSA web site (even 'news' seems to be gone) and I asked some people that really should know--head the rumours but nothing positive.

Is there something more than just a rumour?

(I would really like it to be true- and certainly could be- but I've heard a lot of things...)