Wes Alloy Clubfoot

smelling123

I see that Romeromotos in Barcelona now have newly maufactured clubfoot pipes listed on their website http://shop.romeromotos.com/epages/ec8165.sf/en_US/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2Fec8165%2FProducts%2F%22ESCAPE%20SILENCIOSO%20BULTACO%20SHERPA%20ALPINA%20-%20ADDITIONAL%20INNER%20MUFFLER%22

They appear to be very true to standard.

To my mind it would be great if someone built an updated pipe (front and rear sections) which could be easily dismantled for repacking and cleaning purposes.

Edited by model80
  • Like 1

They look great .Jesus Romeromo used to work at the Bultaco factory making exhausts. This was their speciality. I'm sure he had the original exhaust stamps when I looked around a couple of years back. He certainly had the steel blanks.

The whole family eat sleep and breath Bultaco :)

I had a look at the WES website yesterday, but nothing was listed, so I emailed enquiring about availability and price. Will let you all know when I get a reply.

I will more than likely anodise or paint the first two thirds of it black to blend in with the front pipe and leave the last section alloy, for that "works" look! :)

Edited by model80
  • Like 5