New To Me 1986 Tlr200

wheels52

Hey guys, I just picked up a very good condition 86 Reflex and I need help finding an online manual or which is the best paper manual. Also help finding gaskets as I had to pull the right cover and free the clutch. Thanks in advance already finding tons of good info here.

post-22795-0-36230500-1468953292_thumb.jpg

Original paper manuals had been appearing in numbers on eBay recently, but I don't understand some of the high prices. The Honda dealer should still be able to order a reprint for you. Quality is just ok as the photo definition really should be better. Mine was low $40s about 13 years ago, I'm sure they marked it up. I didn't even think to look online at the time for the reprint, maybe there's something there.

Start at the dealer for gaskets/ parts. Otherwise the UK seems to be a good source for most anything you could need.

There is a good on-line forum article regarding to the carburetor and correcting the stock lean issues. Someone may know the one I'm talking about. The person seemed knowledgeable and provided part numbers, which 3 years ago were all still good. My friend and I both followed these mods with very good results over stock.

Good luck, have fun!

Edited by slip_kid