Tiger Cub Under Tank Oil Tube/tank

scramblebike

Yes it does not seem a lot The engine is still being set up but I do not ride it It looks and performs ok up till now but may be different in the Pre 65 Scottish or road work for oil cooling I am working on that also

not an issue on a trials bike.. how long does it run for at a time.. max 15 minutes the you walk up and down a section have a natter plenty of time to cool down if it needed to.. the oil tank isnt an oil cooler anyway its just a simple tank.. change regularly and it ll be more than fine.

• Like 1

I have a similar system on my Cub.  I'ts ok but does get warm if you don't stop every now and then.

I fitted an external oil filter assy to help keep the oil clean/cool and add another 250cc capacity.

• Like 1

The person using mine says it is ok the first lap when stopping to look at sections but next laps where the engine runs for a long time it gets hot and the power is dropping but there may be other factors causing this as every thing in the engine is new