Which Carb For A Reflex

wheels52

hey Bud, either re jet the standard carb....or if it's getting very worn and you want a new one....get an OKO (genuine) from the guys at Mid Atlantic Trials. I can deffo recommend them as I have one on my TLR200 and it is very good....transforms the low down power.

• Like 1

http://www.mid-atlantictrials.com/Sales.html   The've sorted a few out quite well from what I've been told....

I've got alot of time in my son's reflex carb , with jewlers drill bits etc.  But the stock carb can be set up to work good , Just takes some time , And all my notes on the work are on a dead computers hard drive .... I need to get alot of info off that old machine ...

Glenn

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone point me in the direction of a thread or info on which newer carbs people replace on their TLR's. Mine is an 86 TLR 200.

My stock carb was a disaster.  So I ordered the OKO from mid atlantic trials.  I just liked the fact that they spent some time with it and made it work with the reflex.

I'll let y'all know how it works out.