Trials Central - The World's Premiere Dating Site

zippy

Guess my invite got lost in the post? :crying:

The happy couple are currently on their honeymoon and may take a little while to be able to respond.

But I am sure they are happy that you provide this wonderful website that allowed them to achieve their happiness.

• Like 5

I am not sure how many TC members remember this thread http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/topic/10813-glenn-steve-fracey-and-the-other-us-citizens/?hl=fanticmatze

That thread is the start of a wonderful story:

2006 - a request for information on trials riding opportunities in Michigan was made.  

Arrangements were made and contact information was exchanged.  FanticMatze and Biffsgasgas were going to meet up in Michigan and do some trials riding.  FanticMatze would be introduced to all of Biffsgasgas' friends and the MOTA trials event season.

Biffsgasgas was super excited about having a European trials rider riding with us for a couple of years.  Who wouldn't be?  A chance to have international trials riding,  sounds great!  Biffsgasgas told me "I can't wait for that guy from Germany to get over here and do some trials riding"  I politely mentioned "umm dude, the person coming from Germany is a woman"  (turns out that was just perfect)

So FanticMatze arrives, meets all of us knuckleheads, we hang out, ride events, do practice rides, all of the things trials riding friends do.  It was a great couple of years. but unfortunately for us, but to her family's delight she had to move back to Germany.

FanticMatze kept in touch with all of us and would even spend vacation time over here in Michigan to hang out with us.  Now this should have been a clue to the rest of us that something was up.  Who would want to voluntarily spend a vacation in Detroit?  Not just once to see the sights but multiple times.  Well it turns out there was definitely a reason she kept coming to visit.  It was not for the weather or the scenery.

So now we fast forward to last weekend.  An epic and wonderful event in the lives of Biffsgasgas and FanticMatze.  Two people I am very very proud to call friends.

I pose a question to you all:

You and your fiance both love riding trials, where would be the best location for a wedding?  That's right! Trials Training Center!!!!!!!

There was a lovely, relaxed ceremony at Bilboa Falls.  (unfortunately it is the dry portion of the year so no running water, unless you count my eyes tearing up.  Hope nobody saw that)

CtzaAZDWAAALj11.jpg

Trials bikes were ridden by the Bride and Groom to arrive at the ceremony site. (Scorpa and GasGas respectively)

Family was in attendance from all over the world.  Both sets of parents, brothers, sisters, friends of the bride and the groom.  I met many wonderful people this past weekend.

The happy couple after vows were exchanged.

Ct7HPhXUEAAZ4WG.jpg

And of course after the ceremony there must be a reception with CAKE

Ct7GsZWUkAAKw5B.jpg

A good friend named Fang found the lego motorcycle kits and had the motorcycles painted to match their GasGas and Scorpa.  Way Cool.

Sorry no pictures of the Bachelor/Bachelorette party, but I will tell you it was not your typical party.  We are trials riders after all.  So we set up 4 sections and rode trials, also showed off our "skills" for the family members that were there. 

I must say this was the a great wedding weekend, the entire weekend was a perfect reflection of the personalities of FanticMatze and Biffsgasgas.

Congratulations you two.  I wish you many years of happiness.  :thumbup:

Wheres Her BOOTS !!!  Best of luck to you two ... 'nough said ! :)

• Like 2

WOW! OMG! That looks like a wonderful trials location!

Yep that is what the Trials Training Center is for.   :D

They have hosted 3 world rounds there.

They also host the Kenda Tennessee Knock Out (TKO) extreme Enduro.

OK snarkyness aside.  it is a great place, everywhere you look is prime trials riding.

We of course did some riding while we were there.  great time was had by all.

Andy,

I luckily did not see the slithering friend you have pictured.  

• Like 1

Thank you every one! We plan on residing in europe together. We are very happy together and its through getting to know each other from common interests. We can confirm that we are by far the same person but thats a good thing. I am the hap hazzard American and shes the walk the line German. We have been together for about four years now and we have several foundations. 1. Be honest... its not easy to put those cards on the table but when you get a two and the checker asks if its a one just come clean... its a two and you will sleep better at night.

2. Be humble.... some times you just have to admit that you are not as cool as you think you are.

3. Be gratious.... when you see your wife or signifacant other making a gesture it takes very little to just be thank full.

4. Apologize.... we generally dont always get it right every time. Every one is aloud a bad day so err on the side of forgiveness.

5. Focus on the good.... when you are seperate don't be sad but focus on the next time you get to be together.

Ok so enough about that mushy stuff. Let me get into the wedding part from my perspective.

So if any prospective newly weds need a tip on how to make it legal within 25 minutes there is two words "Toledo" "Ohio". Just recite and your problems will be resolved. Any one who has waited for license plates in the US can attest that getting married within 25 minutes beats that process.

Legalities aside we chose the TTC as our wedding location. They had never had a wedding before so this was new to them. We did the diy proposal with them only needing to source us some hay bales for guests.

Our attendies were gratious but close. (Sorry andy we knew you were afraid of the wild life here so we thought we would spare you the embarrassment). Family and close friends along with a stress free event was our focus. The TTC opened their doirs to us and we thank them.

We thank all of you for your warm words and congrats. We want to especially thank zippy wo has always been an unbiased friend along with other WGASA members:

Roberto

Jethero

Snickers

Mont

Kunio

Dad

Mom

Helga Mom

Eckhardt Dad

Krystof

Drunk Brad

Storm pooper

All of my sisters

All of my nieces and nephews

Baby leena

Gabe the coolest trials rider who doesnt know it yet.

Mike and Vanessa for keeping me in check.

Jillian who single handedly scared all wild life away from ttc for more than a month due to a hike to lampkins falls.

JENJEN! Whos the wife of Jethro and the olny causalty of the event. (Who breaks their foot at a campfire?.... ohhh tgats right)

Big mark whos usually the gimp.

Fang who you cant be with out as the token "well would you look at that!!!" Guy

Louie H. Knapp the cat wo has to put up with an alergic wife now.

Nichole and Andreas who wonder why this sister of theres have commited to this silly Murican!

The schafers who made the wedding cery very entertaining whime also being great support for martina in this weird weird land.

Boris for being martinas movie buddy.

Chrystal for being martinas go to girl.

Yano and Suzie for being there for us at all hours.

Sean aka uncle bob (no relation) for marrying us and veing a great friend.

For andy in hosting and maintaining this great website.

For cope in letting me hold his beer whike he weeps a bit (no guarantees in getting the same volume back)

For mitch the bitch in being a great minder of the past

For the various stores that keep our bikes going here in the states.

For those eu stores that keep us going when we cant find better prices or availability.

For Aluxsuv for the well wishes. (I noticed that her boots on the rock were of an unknown kind and almost for got my lines)

To Guys i will see you soon most likely.

For mattylad for questioning why an american trials rider was in luxembourg a few years ago. (Hold onto your boots cause hes bound to show up again frequently) nice bike btw.

Ok so now the next bitt.... Biff needs to unload crap and make his way to Deutschland. The time line is not established but i will be consumed with doing so for several months. I feel obligated to vote in the next us election and my move wont be ant time soon.

Again thank you all for your kind words and we ard both glad to be a big part of the trials family...

--Fanticmatze and Biffsgasgas

Edited by biffsgasgas
  • Like 4

:marky:  :rolleyes:  ;)

All the best , And we expect a world champ offspring .........

And damn I just read the beginning of the original post by lee that started all this ...

He's married now with a really cute daughter , and my 3 kids are just about all grown up !

I've got to get to Germany and use one of Lee's Fantics so we all can go out for a ride someday .  

Edited by axulsuv

• 3 months later...