Arabian Haggis

miner

Salam Alekum! New to trials and the forum, so would like to say howzitgaun!

From Scotland but living in Abu Dhabi now. Almost mid 30's, engineer.... absolute trials novice! Bought a trials bike to improve my bike skills, especially enduro. Lover of all things two-stroke also.

Was never allowed a bike when I was young, came into road riding as a 21yr old direct access rider, moved into off-roading in 2009. Now living in UAE, riding consists of trackdays and riding off-road. Moved up to a 300 EXC for the dunes, basic skills are ok but need to learn some proper skills to enjoy it get the best out of off-roading.

Just bought my first bike..... 2007 Gas Gas 250 TXT Pro from one of the off-road group guys..... amazed that the trials guys make it look so easy! Bike seems to only want to start when it wants by black magic, so will be in the gas gas forum shortly.

Looking forward to learning to ride properly and being part of the forum..... need help on Trials 101, technique, gear, etc.... also living with a Gas Gas. Ok with 2T's generally as been running KTMs.

Cheers guys!