I'm Back, And New Bike

tahoebrian5

I finally got myself another trials bike. 2015 ossa 250. My last bike was an 09 gasgas 280 Eco and it needed a bunch of work so decided to sell it instead of fixing it up. I took her out for a test ride today. It's very plush and much easier to ride over nasty stuff. It seemed like the back end was a little bit harder to get lift on double blips but that could very well just be my poor technique being out of practice. Getting the back end off the ground with the weight on the front tire was the biggest improvement. Wow, I almost went over the bars the first time because it was so easy. Anyway just thought I'd stop in and say hi. (Btw this was Mandy's bike from Lewisport)

post-20744-0-87994300-1477519870_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Very good looking bike! I just spoke to Mandy the other day (via phone, looking for boots) She seems to be a really nice lady. The rearward facing cylinder with fuel injection, to me, should've kept them in the game. I'm jealous of you westerners and the trials scene (compared to here, where I live) :(

Edited by bron yr aur

Very good looking bike! I just spoke to Mandy the other day (via phone, looking for boots) She seems to be a really nice lady. The rearward facing cylinder with fuel injection, to me, should've kept them in the game. I'm jealous of you westerners and the trials scene (compared to here, where I live) :(

The Durty Dabbers Trials Club is only a little over 2 hours from you.  A lot more D6 trials action north and east of you.  Miller Ranch Trials Series in Corning, is 3.5 hours away and a lot of D4 Trials, Niagara Trials Riders, Empire Trials Club events not much further.

• Like 1

The Durty Dabbers Trials Club is only a little over 2 hours from you.  A lot more D6 trials action north and east of you.  Miller Ranch Trials Series in Corning, is 3.5 hours away and a lot of D4 Trials, Niagara Trials Riders, Empire Trials Club events not much further.

Yea PA has a ton of top riders and great terrain. I have ridden several events in Morgan Town WV just south of you and we even hold nationals just to the west of you there near Wheeling WV in Ohio. Heck just the other week i was riding just south Breezewood not to far from where you are located. Williamsport and state college are known for their riders and riding. 

--Biff

• Like 1