Wulfsport Neoprene Trials Glove, Excellent!

iconic558

Been at Corten Trials Park today and it was cold, frost on ground when we left home. It also rained on and off all day. I bought some black Wulfsport neoprene trials gloves and this was the first time I used them.

Toasty warm hands and fingers all day, thin enough not to notice them. I really suffer from the cold although on the plus side I can sit out in 42c all day lounging around. ;)

I bought large as my hands are 10cm across the palm and they fit correctly.

Excellent purchase for £18, wish I'd bought some years ago.

Tried everywhere for grey but not around in large and Wulfsport are dropping the grey according to my supplier...?

s-l500.jpg

Edited by iconic558
  • Like 2

I have some of them there gloves too! I find them a bit thicker than more expensive gloves but absolutely perfect for road based trials in winter ie 6 months of the year and timed trials. The extra cuff length makes all the difference when scooting over t'moors. I would suspect they'd be a good SSDT glove.

I have the Black ones, but haven't used them yet, took them as spares in case it was cold last time I went out but didn't need them.

Good to know they are nice and warm

In grey size L £15.95.  have used this guy a few times and its always been fast postage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wulfsport-Neoprene-Waterproof-Adults-MX-Motocross-Bike-Casual-Insulated-Gloves-/291936189806?var=&hash=item43f8c0bd6e:m:mXDjvu8847Tg31Sxo6ZOIJw

Edited by shakennstirred

I have the Black ones, but haven't used them yet, took them as spares in case it was cold last time I went out but didn't need them.

Good to know they are nice and warm

In grey size L £15.95. have used this guy a few times and its always been fast postage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wulfsport-Neoprene-Waterproof-Adults-MX-Motocross-Bike-Casual-Insulated-Gloves-/291936189806?var=&hash=item43f8c0bd6e:m:mXDjvu8847Tg31Sxo6ZOIJw

Good prices there

• Like 1