Our First Trial Bike

dellos

Hello all from Poland. As I wrote some time ago, I'v started training Trials just fiew weeks ago. It's our new hobby. Me and my wife are just starting getting into trials. We used Sherco 125 for first bike, and now we have our own bike 2014 Sherco ST 3.0.

It will be set up for learning without whole gas linkage and will be mutch slower and less power regarding only small akceleration allowed. Its now in garage getting ready. Also in 2017 it will be our project to add some extra gear to it. I will go with break and clutch gears from Braktec also will be making changes into tyres and rear shock for hevier user. And thinking to change some stuff on bike. There will be need to change clutch soon so looking around ang hope to put in Apico clutch.

This are photos made when bike was bought. Soon will post some new photos to show changes made to bike last 3 weeks.

post-23015-0-10809600-1478458073_thumb.jpg

post-23015-0-73301900-1478458087_thumb.jpg

We just got our self first class sponsor "Sponsored by my wife" ;)

Also started cooperation with trial school in Poland and Polish Sherco Dealer to help us with going forward. Next year well be tryind our self on Sherco Dealer Track in Poland also moving forward with our learning and phisical preparation for trils. So far, we had 15 hours in Trial school, but it's just start for us.

• Like 1

It's hard sport but... it's getting better and better every day and it's great fun even if something is not as easy to do as it should be. Trial show ourselfs how mutch work we have to do on our bodies and not the bike is important as the way you put it all together. Technical stuff, whole workout and training :) it's hard to start working on ST 300, it's a monster but we are getting there slowly :)