What Is Actually Known About Bou & ' Fujis Bike.

billyt

Because they knew that some idiot would come along and say 'try eating one less pie' .....jeeez   :stupid:

sorry marky missing your point here? They use ti to loose weight so why not fluid, i ran a coupe of shercos without reservoir as the pipe was full from master to under seat , enough in there. Just seems surperfluous (sp) if they are swapping a few 6mm bolts?

sorry marky missing your point here? They use ti to loose weight so why not fluid, i ran a coupe of shercos without reservoir as the pipe was full from master to under seat , enough in there. Just seems surperfluous (sp) if they are swapping a few 6mm bolts?

Sorry Dabster, was maybe not clear.

I am with you and also agree it is not really needed for those lads in the marginal gains side and maybe over the top, but a spot of yours to mention it.

I simply meant  the usual comments about what a waste of time it was to try and save weight here and there over the bike.

I

I expect they do but thats because the material would be soft?

Try to keep on thread Jimmy........[/quotes

Using minimum fluid could lead to brake issues. Especially if they get heavy wear with using soft pads and extremely sections.

Using exotic fasteners is no risk.

If the 4rts are down to the fim limit would suggest not worth the risk.

• Like 2