Clutch For 2014 St 300

dellos

I just started to looking for whole Clutch insides for my ST 3.0 from 2014. I have problem as and Clutch is not disengaging. So when I put gear the bike whant to go forward. Oil is new so I think it's time to change Clutch components.

Can you give me clue whitch company should I go with? I was thinking about Apico but some other proposals would be apprisiated :)

It's when enginge is cold didn't had time to ride until whole engine is worm. I will try to look into hydraulics but in service all hyrdaulics had been chacked and there aren't any problems as I know.

I'm thinking to look inside and check it but frist have to learn some basic knowledge. It's hard to learn riding in that moment because I put gear and wheel is rolling forward.

It's when enginge is cold didn't had time to ride until whole engine is worm. ....

It's a Sherco thing.
Before starting it first time on the morning, put it in 5th gear, pull clutch and try to go back until clutch disengages.
After engine warm, there will not problem anymore.

Same thing happens with Betas, there is a pinned thread in the Beta section on a fix, basically it involves removing the extra glue between each pad & smoothing the tangs on the friction plates.

The reason why both brands share the same problem is that they use the same friction plates

• 1 year later...