Electrex Ignition

scbond2

Am thinking off putting 1 on my B however I bought the other type from rex count 3 years ago never had any trouble with it left the bike for 6 months fired up straight way I like the Elextrex is just got the 1 coil and cdi in 1 block that bolts to the original bracket. In saying that I have heard. A few say there no good I can't comment as I've never had 1

bondy

that the german one?

ps im a bond too!

Electrexworld are English, a lot of their stuff may by sold by HPI in Belgium as the photos & part numbers are the same

I have 2 different bikes with their systems fitted, my TY250 is a work in progress so I can't comment on it's performance, uses the standard Yamaha flywheel.

My 73 CZ380 has 1 been running their single plug system for 2 seasons now, came with a new flywheel. I can't fault the performance of the it but getting information out of them about whether the twin plug system they've just come out with uses the same flywheel & stator with different coil etc is next to impossible as their answering of emails is pretty hit & miss which does seem to be a common complaint from others as well

I've got a very similar system, same brand coil and flywheel, and I really like the lighter flywheel: makes the engine more responsive.

The German system is a lot cheaper though. Wish I knew that before I bought it from the French webstore. DOH!  :stupid:

http://www.francetrialclassic.com/en/ignition/1280-bultaco-trial-electronic-ignition.html

Edited by guys