Inner Sole

guy53

I stand on the peg about an inch away from the motor so the outside of the peg is close to the middle of my foot. I cannot say that it is very confortable, does anybody have the same problem and as anybody found a good solution.

I had the same problem with my Sidi '' Joel Robert '' in the 70's and with all the boots including the Forma Boulder that I wear today.

Guy

I have recently started to use a pair of generic orthotics in my Forma boots - https://www.homyped.com.au/shop/inserts/full-orthotic-insert/ (after removing the simple foot insert) and while initially I felt they increased my height on the pegs, I have got used to them and find them very comfortable and less achy feet at end of the day (I have fairly flat feet). Being firm they provide good support. They are leather topped and I have got them soaking wet. Took them out, put them between layers of paper in the sun warmth and they are as good as new. So, something to consider.