Best Trials Bike Gas Can To Date ....

axulsuv

Hi guy's I don't post in this section very often , But I just took shipment of my xmas present to self ... I got myself 2 risk raciing's EZ3 jugs with hose bender nozzles & floor mount boots . I've got no interest in the Co. in anyway shape or form , (same folks market the Lock&load), But these folks are making some cool stuff . Can't wait to use the jugs and mount them to my dedicated bike trailer .... 

Riskracing.com    good stuff .

Glennpost-1232-0-44849100-1480796142_thumb.jpg

This is my preferred fuel dispenser. I have 10 of them and I fill them every few weeks. Small enough to throw in a pack for longer rides. Metal so they can take a crash. Light enough that filling my bike towards the end of a trials I'm not spilling gas all over the bike from wobbly arms. In the car I keep them in a Pelican type case.

post-211-0-31470700-1480817300_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

Apologies for digging out this old topic but I wanted to ask if there is anything new worth considering.

As I need to buy a fuel can I thought I'd like something that protects from spillage.

I did some googling and I like the idea of "No Spill" cans, where you need to keep the button pressed for the fuel to flow. Like on this video:

I am curious if there is anything else you are using that is convenient and true spill proof. The others I found are Polisport ProOctane or Tuff Jug.

• 3 months later...

I don't see that you got any replies. I am using the No-Spill gas containers. I am finding that the spring is rather strong and it is not that easy to depress and hold everything in place. But I bought like 4 of them so far (2.5 gallon for premix, 5 gallon for the AvGas/E0 fuel fillup trips) as they are the best I've found so far. 

What did you eventually buy?