Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

dwb5151

The Vertigo Ursus In Action

18 posts in this topic

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

(Vertigo has some really weird ideas)

Edited by heffergm
1 person likes this

(Vertigo has some really weird ideas)

Standing out in the crowd is a never ending pursuit for the human race and shopping never ends. A bit of a shame that it is only sized for riders 5ft 7" tall. 

Looks cool, good to see it

1980s we had a GSX1100 with mx tyres on and raced them on flat track mx days o so fast off the line 

Looks ok to me. If they're free i'll have one.

1 person likes this

What interest me is it a 4 stroke engine do you think vertigo will be making 4 stroke trials bikes in the future. A bit of a bad idea that the vertigo ursus is only made for people as 5 7 i am nearly 6 3

What interest me is it a 4 stroke engine do you think vertigo will be making 4 stroke trials bikes in the future. A bit of a bad idea that the vertigo ursus is only made for people as 5 7 i am nearly 6 3

If they were forced on the 4 stroke route by Government or FIM ruling then possibly, but I would not think they would of their own volition as the R&D costs would probably not be worthwhile in a market that happily accepts a 2 stroke engine. 

I guessed Fajardo@ around 5 7" and his legs just about fit comfortably on the rests so I imagine when Lampkin has a go @ 6 2" it would probably look like he was riding a mini moto.

It will probably end up costing 8/9000 EUROS any way so as abit of fun then I would be with Sirdabalot on that.

I imagine that Manel Jane is tapping into the cool young Momo helmet wearing commuters in southern Europe going to their design studio offices  and buzzing off to park up outside a street cafe with silver alloy tables and chairs, palm trees lining the street  their leather strap bag over their shoulder and smoking marlborough cigarettes as the sun beats down from an azure blue sky..............got your pre -order deposit  in yet.

Edited by oni nou
1 person likes this

You just described my lifestyle. I need one immediately.

1 person likes this

You just described my lifestyle. I need one immediately.

Yes I was thinking the same thing after tapping that, mind you my life "sty" is reasonable as I can say I am lucky that my home is not in a real warzone .

The Rise Advice Site in the link by Michael_t said...

"Their first bikes to go into production are trials machines and feature some decent tech for the category, including the first electric starter on a trials bike."