Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

dadof2

One For The Americans

156 posts in this topic

Our news channels seem obsessed with whether Russian hacking influenced DTs election. If Russian hacking did help DT win then it serves the Democrats right. The Democrats have been in power for 8 years, if they could not keep national computer systems safe from the Ruskies they deserved to lose.

Edited by andy
"loose" <> "lose"

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

No vote on the Hacking BS. , But the Democratic party of late has turned the once greatest nation into a WELFARE STATE ! They have raised a generation of " I deserve it's " , I want everything , but I don't need to work for it !!!! Hopefully a Businessman with some good advisers (that he listens to) will be the best thing to happen here in awhile ! Put term limits in place and make the goverment abide the same rules we have to .

Enough of a rant , you really don't want to get me going .... 

1 person likes this

..and you know what best of all we can grab them by the pussy!

Russians hacking the vote, Clintons crying for a recount, whatever.  Trust me, Trump certainly was not my choice, but the electoral college elected him.

Russians hacking the system?  Okay, sure.

Clintons go home, you lost.  And stay there, we are sick of your BS.

That's how we feel here in the wild, wild west.

1 person likes this

Well the president elect is indeed refreshing different depending clear statements and I can too understand the demand to someone that is not as donnish/professorial.

Non of the candidates to the president would have been my choice, now he is se- / elected it seems to me that he did not made any failure yet instead playing better then I thought. We will see ... how it's said after 100 days in office we might will know.

With Trump (who says he doesn't need to listen to his security advisors because he thinks he's smart enough! ) in the White house, Putin and the like will be able to do what they want. Get ready for WW3.

Trump also claimed he has known for years how to beat ISIS. So thousands of innocent people have died because he didn't feel like sharing his superior knowledge?
He's a hypocritical power hungry narcissist, who's appointing the excact people, you know, the big bankers and such, for his cabinet, who he said he would fight.
And the democrats helped him in power by pushing Hilary clinton at all costs.
By the way, nobody is safe from hackers, nobody.

I sincerely hope Trump proves me wrong, really I do, but I won't hold my breath.
Edited by guys
2 people like this

Best check your info.  Trump has said he only needs to talk with a corrupt CIA once a week not daily and they are only part of his security advisory team.. Why will Putin be able to do as he likes.  Who was one of the first head of State to congratulate Trump on his victory non other than Putin..  Clinton and Obama would not command a glance from Putin as he is aware of the treachery they have set in place that has seen the likes of Bengazi and nuclear armament of Iran along with a cash slush fund of $150 billion give to them by Obama. Everyone with a brain knows America’s military might could bring ISIS to their knees if they wanted to, To suggest Trump is at fault for the collusion by those in charge of America that has bought about the mass exodus of a whole country to create the havoc on the countries they are invading is either naive or plainly an uninformed dill.The hypocritical power hungry narcissist are the democrats aided by the mainstream media that has been in power and successfully brought the USA to its knees and created the highest incidence of racial tension and welfare entitlement ever into play right throughout the country.  About the only thing you have got right is that Trump may just be the saviour of a free and prosperous America again.

1 person likes this

Keep on dreaming.

1 person likes this

Open mind here... and bound to p*** off some Trump followers in the same sentance.

Trump is a used car salesman... as a New Yorker seeing a fellow sleezeball i think its not far off.

My first statement doensnt mean i think hillary was great or even optimal so pocket your "us vs them" mentality.

The us has a really low unemployment rate at this time %5 and 3.8 liters of fuel is about $2.10 or €1.89 or £1.55. We arent really struggling.

People here are affraid of their guns being taken away.... well i own more guns now since the admin thats supposed to eliminate all of them as opposed to the one that is supposed to open the door to a vote equals a gun. I dont know many who own less.

Trump will upset the status quo. I agree with that and think it isnt a horrible thing to question some aspects of many of the worlds super powers. The USA occupies a ton of countries. I dont think we need to. If he fixes that im ok.

Trump is going to make a mark... yea... it will go one of two ways.

I am personally concerned? Of course i am. I am married to an EU citizen who may not be aloud to visit based on a whim. I work for a global company that is a focus of inaccurate statements by the guy incharge. I have to explain and represent a country that reacts on emotion rather than on data or facts. I am also surrounded by citizens that feel like they are owed or entitled to something by default or grandure.

There are many here in the US that feel this way. We do need a trump in our world for us to question the way things are. I think that its critical to bring it up. I dont think that its a good idea to go "all in" on a person who cant keep their story straight nor is it ok to single out any religious belief or ethinic group in doing so.

If the US needs to take a cultural stance then lets rip up our constitution and start over. We are the youngest and apperently the most vocal so what is stopping us?

Here are my personal wants:

-Food (preference toward non spicy but i wont keep that out of the market)

-clothes (i have enough now but anything that shows my dancers legs is optimal)

-shelter (got one available in detroit if your interested???)

-happyness (this includes good people who are welcoming and open along with those who challenge your boundries)

-ride when i want... (i have that now on multiple levels and continents) no president has or will tell me when i can or will ride trials....

Im about to move from the US. I wont change my citizenship as i dont think its critical. As a world i think we should all have a moral consistancy but there are those that are ratical in the US and other areas that dont agree. That will stop the US from being the land of the free if we dont change the strategy.

Ride trials

Be nice to each other

Dont try to push each other

Dont try to one up the next person on ignorance alone

Focus on your morals

-- Biff who has no one political agenda and has a great heart.

PS Do something nice for some one this week. Team WGASA bought a pair of trials boots for a thirteen year old girl last week because no one wants to see a thirteen year old girl with broken ankles.... that isnt race, culture or religion... if you cant see past that then pull your head out!!!

Edited by biffsgasgas
6 people like this

"During the campaign, Mr. Trump said he wanted to dismantle the establishment, and make "a new government controlled by you, the American people." Instead, he has appointed a cabinet of lobbyists, Wall Street Bankers and billionaires worth more than 1/3 of U.S. households combined". Bernie S.

Nough said i.m.o.

There you go again quoting B.Sanders a seasoned institutionalised political troll that has nothing at all to offer after a life time of sponging the system for his party himself and his favoured cronies by playing the tune to the highest contributor.

Nice try, but you failed miserably to refute the facts. 

Edited by guys

No facts presented,  just the pot calling the kettle black.

My mistake, I thought appointing lobbyist for instance, was a fact. Silly me.

All of the Democrat Party worked overtime in trying to come up with any and every excuse for Hillary Clinton’s stunning and historic loss to Donald Trump.  They just refuse to succumb to reality and accept the fact that Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate.She is simply neither liked nor trusted. Prior to the election, they all attempted to guilt and shame people into voting for Hillary because she’s a woman. Barack Obama even proclaimed her to be the most experienced person ever to run for president so where is the difference ?  These clowns were little more than lobbyists for a totally corrupt unsuitable candidate for POTUS.