2017 Jotagas

evo boy

7 hours ago, dwb5151 said:

I thought jotagas was bust but I phoned one of the Jotagas dealers and apparently jotagas isnt bust there still going and its just a rumour. 

There's alot of People that spread that Rumour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cabby said:

I do wonder how much nonsense I was being fed from Steve Sauders a couple of years ago when I was trying to buy one, got messed around something awful from him.

I think alot of People had the same problem and that didn't help the brand just Pi*sed people off just glad now they have a Importer that really Love the Brand and wants to see it succeed.

• Like 1

He told me, on two separate occasions my bike was "on the truck" having left the factory. On both occasions he told me, they'd sent the wrong bike, I believed him, @rsehole. My info since then was he already was in bed with TRS  at the time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cabby said:

He told me, on two separate occasions my bike was "on the truck" having left the factory. On both occasions he told me, they'd sent the wrong bike, I believed him, @rsehole. My info since then was he already was in bed with TRS  at the time. 

When I spoke to him about some parts and advice he just didn't seem interested and that puts people off of him and the brand. Vince and Haven Trial Sport loves the bike and couldn't do more to help me TOP Bloke.

• Like 1

Majority of the people that have ridden mine rated it highly,but they seem reluctant to buy one.Most think they've gone bust,can't get spares,have gearbox problems and anything else the rumour mill can dream up.Difficult to change people's perception without some supported good riders on them which would need to come from the factory pockets,not just the importer

3 hours ago, huski said:

Majority of the people that have ridden mine rated it highly,but they seem reluctant to buy one.Most think they've gone bust,can't get spares,have gearbox problems and anything else the rumour mill can dream up.Difficult to change people's perception without some supported good riders on them which would need to come from the factory pockets,not just the importer

I know what you mean I get it all the time to, they love the bike but say haven't they gone bust and really surprised when you tell them the truth. 

I have to say when we had problems with the Jotagas Steve Saunders went beyond what he should have to help us out. I do know he had problems with the bikes so was probably quite disillusioned towards the end. They also are a good bike that in our case was let down with engine tuning and trying to get the Suspension to give Chris what he needed. Hence to move to Ossa and Vertigo. As it stands The Jotagas with a good quality team and development will be a good bike.

• Like 2