Hi from North Kent

olaf the lofty

I've been riding bikes for 40 yrs now so I thought it was about time to have a go at getting muddy. I picked up an old Fantic the wednesday before Christmas and entered my first trial on the 27th. Possibly a little under prepared, I managed two laps of 10 sections before retiring, exhausted, with a fairly respectable cricket score! Getting the bike up to speed will be a lot easier than doing the same with the rider, but Hey, someones got to be last.

15 hours ago, olaf the lofty said:

I've been riding bikes for 40 yrs now so I thought it was about time to have a go at getting muddy. I picked up an old Fantic the wednesday before Christmas and entered my first trial on the 27th. Possibly a little under prepared, I managed two laps of 10 sections before retiring, exhausted, with a fairly respectable cricket score! Getting the bike up to speed will be a lot easier than doing the same with the rider, but Hey, someones got to be last.

Welcome sir to the premier trials site:D

Don't forget to mention the Bully 198B you've had sat around since the early 90's, lots of help here for those old Spanish Sherpa's

See ya Sunday for the EFA at Little BealingsB)

14 hours ago, rabie said:

welcome to our world!

it should become more fun / easier once the sun comes out and it dries up some of the mud.

plenty of local events with a yellow route to get you going

good luck!

Hi Rabie, seasons greetings, I remember your goodself from the Sidcup club....I used to live down the road from you when I lived in Hallsfield Road near Bridgwood roundabout.Used to struggle on a Monty 315R (and WR250F for trhe enduro's)....I even made the front page of the club mag' as it had been a slow news month;).

Yellow route:- strange how the route colour differ's in areas....yellow is super-duper-huge-hopping-big boulders-experts in Norfolk/Suffolk area..but I am colour blind.

Our easy route is orange, then white, then 50/50, blue/red, then yellow, don't see many yellow routes to be honest.