Revenge is sweet.

breagh

A wee Oset story.

My 11 year old  moved up to a Beta 80 at Christmas so the Oset 20r was def surplus.

He'd been on a borrowed ty 80 lately as a stopgap the last few months and how can I say ruined it and I had to return it to a friend (probably ex)

Anyway first club trial I really fancied my chances against junior on the wee Oset.

Now bearing in mind I don't think he ever finished a Trial on the Oset as it's on lead acids I thought my 40 years experience would offset the disadvantage of my 12.5 stone.

All went well matching him mark for mark until a small hillclimb, no way I had to ride it like a caterpiller on steroids just to keep moving.

Soundly beaten the shame.

Moving on  (As usual) I laid out todays trial and surprisingly all the sections were on the level!

If only I could get the batteries to last I could be in with a chance.

Sadly this envolved pushing it up all the hills between sections my pacemaker was more in need of a battery than the Oset.

Well worth is though as I punched tha air in victory as the batteries gave out on the climb up to the pits.

Didn't think it would be so much fun beating an 11 year old but I wish he would stop crying.(Only joking)

• Like 2

Proud of you boss, really proud.

My point during the week came true then, set up easy and they all still come and enjoy their day. Seen clarky's vid and that's how the sections were when I first started, makes you wonder why a winning formula was changed :)