Marzocchi 40mm parts, where to get?

tom250

Hello to everyone, im new in this forum and this is my first post. 

I own a 11 gg txt pro 280 with the alloy Marzocchi forks and wonder from were to get the internal parts like o-rings and the white teflon bushings in the cartridge. I serviced the fork yesterday for oilchange and i like to replace all parts at the next service. GG sells just the whole cartridge, you cant buy any internal spareparts. Does anybody have any idea from where to get parts?

Thanks

I am in the same boat as you. What I was told was that Marzocchi no longer makes trials forks (i.e. TECH forks on new GG) however I saw the other day that the Scorpa's come with Marzocchis.  So maybe it is possible to order parts through a Scorpa dealer?  

Be interesting to see if anyone else on the forum has some input. 

Edited by mbeers6

thanks arnoux, this is pretty interesting as at the official gasgas page theres nothing to be found. 

do xou know where to order them parts, i cant find anything in the net, i tried various partsnumbers, with no result so far.

Not all the parts manuals (like that one) are listed on the Gas Gas Spain website. You need to speak to a Gas Gas Importer to access some specific information sometimes.

A Gas Gas Dealer is your best bet for ordering - as those are the GasGas part numbers on that file not the Marzocchi numbers.

You now have the GG part numbers, if the dealer doesn't have the stock he at least has the part numbers to order them from the GG Spare Parts dept in your country or  GG Spain.

Edited by arnoux

• 4 weeks later...

• 10 months later...