2013 evo 250 4/ head race kit

retromlc

hi all,located in kent,looking to replace the head race bearing on the above bike (why can't people do routine work on their bikes?) can anybody give me the serial numbers so I can get them from my local bearing shop? or what is a good replacement make. also while i'm there I will change the fork oil,what is the oil brand,weight and amount you fine works? thanks in advance

The size for the head bearing from the parts manual are conical bearings 20x42x15  but if you remove them should have the number you require on the bearing.link to handbook for 2012 model should be same as yours, for rest of info you require.http://www.betamotor.com/system/attachments/0000/5172/evo4t_2012_eng.pdf

Edited by bilks
  • Like 1

Thanks bilks Ive tracked the bearings but couldn't find the owners manual on the Beta USA site only spares ,looks like I have lots of work as owner didn't use it much but probably jet washed it by the looks of it,,rear linkage is fine and I will check swing-arm bearing tomorrow, fork oil is a little milky so will swap it out.

• Like 1