Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metisse

Classic trial Sarlat , Dordogne

4 posts in this topic

Just on the off chance someone out there might be interested. The Easter weekend 15 th 16th April we are organising a classic trial here in the best bit of the  Dordogne. Just a few km's from Sarlat, 20 sections of fantastic quality, with a ride round of 20 odd km's.  Might even be an excuse to get away, you won't be disappointed. We will accept modern bikes for over 40 riders.. all non stop.  Camping is avaliable from Friday until Monday with toilets, and an evening Saturday night meal is arranged to help empty the French wine lake.

Further details available by PM

1 person likes this

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Hi, I just tried to send you a PM but it stated that you cannot receive messages. I only want to know if the event is suitable for spectators and more details on exact location. Ta

Hi 

Sorry will check my inbox and delete and make room.

Yes it is very spectator friendly, with some seven of the 20 sections within walking distance of the start.  The others on the second loop a little further , but with easy access.

The trial starts at the Rally cross circuit called  Circuit Bonnet.  This is in the commune of Saint Andre Allas some 4 kms from Sarlat.  This is best accessed from the Sarlat to Beynac road and will be well signed. It will be best to visit the Sunday morning and if you want to say hello just listen for an English voice or ask one of the organisers to point me out.

Hope this helps