Denver Trials scene ???

axulsuv

Minor Change in plans !! :) Got a buyer for the homestead ! , But destination has changed ! We just found a home in Bakersfield , Ca. so we can be close to family and start from there . Any luck at all and I'll be westward bound in 30 to 45 days ! And on a different note my dear Daughter starts another internship (paid this time !:) ) in mobile Alabama on dophine island (sp?). studying the fishy's again  . And we found here a solid '98 honda crv for her travels . I'll bring it to work and throw a T/belt , water pump and major service at it and send her on her way in a week or so ...

Life is getting Wonderful again ! :)

Glenn

• Like 1

On 3/12/2017 at 5:37 AM, axulsuv said:

Minor Change in plans !! :) Got a buyer for the homestead ! , But destination has changed ! We just found a home in Bakersfield , Ca. so we can be close to family and start from there . Any luck at all and I'll be westward bound in 30 to 45 days ! And on a different note my dear Daughter starts another internship (paid this time !:) ) in mobile Alabama on dophine island (sp?). studying the fishy's again  . And we found here a solid '98 honda crv for her travels . I'll bring it to work and throw a T/belt , water pump and major service at it and send her on her way in a week or so ...

Life is getting Wonderful again ! :)

Glenn

Bummer you won't be moving to the wild, wild west.  Have fun in the mild, mild west (that will get me in trouble!!  :lol:).  

Good luck moving.  I moved a mere 230 miles away last year, and it was a major pain with all the vehicles, tools, equipment, and house stuff I have.  Things are settling down, although I now bring home stuff like this instead of cool Trials bike projects -

IMG_20170314_160306_zpsnuyis6it.jpg

Keep us updated on your progress, and give us a shout if you come through New Mexico.  We may host a little ride if you have time.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

On 3/15/2017 at 9:43 AM, brewtus said:

Bummer you won't be moving to the wild, wild west.  Have fun in the mild, mild west (that will get me in trouble!!  :lol:).  

Good luck moving.  I moved a mere 230 miles away last year, and it was a major pain with all the vehicles, tools, equipment, and house stuff I have.  Things are settling down, although I now bring home stuff like this instead of cool Trials bike projects -

IMG_20170314_160306_zpsnuyis6it.jpg

Keep us updated on your progress, and give us a shout if you come through New Mexico.  We may host a little ride if you have time.  :thumbup:

It'll be a run straight out I-40 !!!

• 6 months later...

15 hours ago, axulsuv said:

Well it's done ! here I sit just outside of Denver , Couldn't be happier !!!!

So Denver won't let you enter?  Did you not make reservations or did you forget it was suit and tie type of establishment?

:D

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:45 AM, zippy said:

So Denver won't let you enter?  Did you not make reservations or did you forget it was suit and tie type of establishment?

:D

As in Lakewood for now until Feb. , then it's time to start house hunting ! And I've got to get settled in the new job too !

Edited by axulsuv
more info !!!
  • Like 3

On 10/22/2017 at 10:04 AM, axulsuv said:

As in Lakewood for now until Feb. , then it's time to start house hunting ! And I've got to get settled in the new job too !

Shame you missed the Mountain West final in Roswell.  You would have had a blast.  We had riders from NM, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Kansas, Wyoming, and Montana show up for it.  :)

• 1 year later...

OK ; Long time no chat … Romance didn't work out so far , But have a great job in Conifer and I'm trying to buy a house in Bailey . But I need to get out and find some places to practice , I miss my bike !!! Missed out on the event here this weekend !