Denver Trials scene ???

axulsuv

11 hours ago, axulsuv said:

OK ; Long time no chat … Romance didn't work out so far , But have a great job in Conifer and I'm trying to buy a house in Bailey . But I need to get out and find some places to practice , I miss my bike !!! Missed out on the event here this weekend !

You need some quality peg time....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So Brewtus ; How is the job market for a master mechanic/Toyota guy in your neck of the woods ? getting sick of snow already and I need to ride !!!! and my girl told me she remarried her ex...…. !!! so not much to keep me here .

11 hours ago, axulsuv said:

So Brewtus ; How is the job market for a master mechanic/Toyota guy in your neck of the woods ? getting sick of snow already and I need to ride !!!! and my girl told me she remarried her ex...…. !!! so not much to keep me here .

I wouldn't wish "my neck of the woods" on my worst enemy!  :lol:  Albuquerque Toy dealerships could always use a hired gun, though.  I think I still have a contact at Larry H. Miller Toyota, I can reach out if you need.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, brewtus said:

I wouldn't wish "my neck of the woods" on my worst enemy!  :lol:  Albuquerque Toy dealerships could always use a hired gun, though.  I think I still have a contact at Larry H. Miller Toyota, I can reach out if you need.  :thumbup:

I may be in touch in a few …… Thanks

7 hours ago, axulsuv said:

I may be in touch in a few …… Thanks

No worries.  Ping me on my cell, the number is still in PMs we sent.

Schedules for 3 clubs that we ride have been finalized.  We can get you riding soon and often!  B)

On 1/19/2019 at 3:31 PM, axulsuv said:

Cool , got a new truck to haul my trailer . are your events dog friendly ? Zelda the trials mut has separation anxiety !

Some might say a little too dog friendly.  :lol:

Hope to see you soon! 

• Like 1