Renault Kangoo

trapezeartist

Citroen Berlingo or Peugeot Partner seem to be the obvious choices for a bike-carrying van. However a lot of the older/cheaper ones are in an awful state as they seem to appeal to builders. I've noticed a few nice Renault Kangoos advertised which look to be in much cleaner condition. Perhaps they appeal more to flower shops and the like. Has anyone used a Kangoo? Does a bike (just one) fit in OK?

I'm using a Kangoo 4x4 Van.

Best 'Trials Transporter' I've ever owned. One Trials bike with ease, two if you take out front wheel and mudguard on one of the bikes....... best of all never get stuck in muddy start fields..... and great for getting around venues to mark out etc......

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, 2stroke4stroke said:

Having owned two diesel Berlingae I'd be interested to know what consumption you end up getting with the petrol version.

Too early to say. I'm hoping for somewhere in the 30s. Plus the benefit of no rattling clanking diesel in the front. Plus the warm feeling that I haven't asphyxiated any small children on my way to a trial.