Scorpa Tys 125 f fork adjustment

crashpotato

Since i´m looking into getting one of the 125 Scorpas (the older models with the 38mm paioli forks). I´d like to know if the forks are adjustable in compression and rebound damping, aswell as preload. I can´t find anything about those ones. So can anybody help me out? Also are there any ´special´ things about the suspension on these bikes I should know about?

Hello there. if you pick up one with higher spec paiolis there is compression/rebound adjustment as well as spring preload on the other leg.

There doesn't seem to be any way of telling what forks a particular bike will be fitted with.

Suspension is pretty basic and hardy ;rear shock has a basic damping adjuster.

No many around and the 163 is the one to have.

Ground clearance is the biggest issue with these bikes.

Happy hunting.

Ok. Thank you:D İ know about the 163 but since İ will ride it on the road quite a bit and my licence only allows a max cc of 125cc the scorpa would be ideal. If i had the choice İ would go for a 125 or 200 cc gasgas. But as İ said İ need something that İ can ride on the road...

Edited by crashpotato

If you buy the blue capped forks bike they are none adjustable.I have a ty125 this is my 2nd and i fitted a 150 kit,first 1 had stolen.If it mainly for road work you could always try to use thicker oil, 300cc . The rear is adjustable.for fast or slow rebound. or get a pr of sy250 forks the later model the better.