Bamboozled Again

chewy

Looking at new bike time currently running 2014 125 racing and a 2015 280  .like em ..want new can.t find detail re. new models. Can anybody tell me exactly regarding 2017 models what weight distribution changes have been made to the Es range ?

what rear shocks are std. on which bike. what forks are std on which bike ?

have they finally sorted master cylinder seals problem?

What internal components are different?

Are the specs the same worldwide?... apart from uk not having homologated lights for example.

what brake discs are they using?

Looked and still no wiser..  yes forks...yes.reiger 1 damping adj. yes night time headlight (WTF always handy that)..internal engine changes ..no  weight distributionnot even a clue....... .maybe I.m looking for too much information

It's rather safe to say that GG didn't change much on the newly released model... it's a mid year refresh because they put out the 2017 bikes late in 2016 after the pesky going out of business problems. That said, I bought one, it's nice. It's no different than my 2014 aside from Tech forks (which I'll always prefer, only because it's so much easier to do maintenance on them).

Edited by heffergm