Aprilia Rear Sprockets

dbardell

Sadly the bolt pattern to the TXR is super unique, also the pattern for the front disc mount is one of a kind. Then the engine uses internal a different gearing compared to all other previous or later Aprilias. So everything is a bit different here.

It depends to the size you want to have or if you like redneck solutions by simply adding holes where in need.

Here the bolt pattern with original rear sprocket:

9Siog2-YQlqrYO4belQM9pSMQ1lYoeJK-ytWG0fD

I did not like the original 13 / 38 teeth set up with a 0.342 ratio it is for my taste too fast. As it is not possible to find any ressource for a good trials set up I started to try it out myself ...

I tried out a 12 / 42 teeth (0.285), still a tiny bit too fast, then a 11 / 42 teeth (0.262) which was a bit too slow, (and I wanted a smaller rear sprocket).
The 11 /42 can be seen below, I took a climber sprocket and just drilled additional holes ...seen here

mL6q-mizqb-wVPMdf30xjv03H1fxLHY4ivln_GVZ

I have now custom fabricated a 40 teeth rear sprocket to fit the 11 teeth front 0.275 which I think will suit my needs.

zsgH-NaIlK1QwkgpI2pGiag2Ql8pEWabN81QR84Z

The sprocket above was made by alphatechnic in Germany.

• Like 1