tlr 200 tank shelter inner tank

pumacad

I've been looking for one for ages but never found one. (nothing on acrebis web site)

I'm sure there is a market for somebody to make ally ones as there are shelters available at reasonable prices or you can make a shelter easy enough -the inner tank is a bit more technical !!

Try the following:

1. Shedworks.  Paul 07761408060. Or paul.cowley@live.co.uk

Mike Pearce, Winchester.  Found on Honda TLR Facebook page.

Edited by andy
2 names removed. Not permitted on Trials Central

• 2 weeks later...

hi all thanks

for the reply's i now have decided to make a  alloy tank done the pattern form my tank having them laser cut in 2mm alloy to my template so its the exact replica of the plastic tank then i will  bend them and Tig weld them up in work as i am a engineer CAD designer with use of machine shop  ,I have done a design so its less welding as possible so make it will look very neat as the finished item 

Edited by pumacad
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, pumacad said:

hi all thanks

for the reply's i now have decided to make a  alloy tank done the pattern form my tank having them laser cut in 2mm alloy to my template so its the exact replica of the plastic tank then i will  bend them and Tig weld them up in work as i am a engineer CAD designer with use of machine shop  ,I have done a design so its less welding as possible so make it will look very neat as the finished item 

Do you fancy sharing cad files and some photos when it's done.

i have sone facilities at my disposal and would at least like to do similar - might have to sun out the welding.

stick designs on eBay even ??

swap you for a 2d cad file for a 4rt bash plate I did !!?!?

34 minutes ago, jimmyl said:

Do you fancy sharing cad files and some photos when it's done.

i have sone facilities at my disposal and would at least like to do similar - might have to sun out the welding.

stick designs on eBay even ??

swap you for a 2d cad file for a 4rt bash plate I did !!?!?

Hi jim

I know who you are as i been to many local neath trials and seen you riding your TLR  and monty ,If you want if you want i use mine as a prototype first and if works well i give it to you to try on your bike to see if you happy with fit and if you want i make you one also as you are a local rider  

42 minutes ago, pumacad said:

Hi jim

I know who you are as i been to many local neath trials and seen you riding your TLR  and monty ,If you want if you want i use mine as a prototype first and if works well i give it to you to try on your bike to see if you happy with fit and if you want i make you one also as you are a local rider  

Top man

much appreciated

You will have to reveal who you are !!

cheers 

jimmy